[rfc-i] Private documents [was Alternatives to 'deprecated' in xml2rfc v3]

Tony Hansen tony at att.com
Tue May 6 18:31:47 PDT 2014

 From the docs for V1:

    |             private |      ""      | produce a private memo       |
    |                     |              | rather than an RFC or        |
    |                     |              | Internet-Draft               |
    |            topblock |      yes     | put the famous header block  |
    |                     |              | on the first page            |

The topblock PI puts out the heading listing authors on the right side
and org/rfc#/obsoletes/etc on the left.

The private PI turns off the boilerplate.

     Tony Hansen