[rfc-i] URIs in RFC references, was: feedback on draft-iab-styleguide-01

Dave Crocker dhc at dcrocker.net
Wed Mar 26 14:37:38 PDT 2014

On 3/26/2014 2:36 PM, Julian Reschke wrote:
> Absolutely. If I end up on datatracker.ietf.org looking at a spec, my
> first thought is usally "getmeoutofhere" :-)

whereas I think the meta-data support at datatracker is a very large win.

d/

ps. At the STRINT workshop, one speaker essentially chastised us all for
mis-using the term "meta-data".  he claimed it's only supposed to be
about activity tracking, rather than also including associated object
attributes, pointers and the like.  mumble.

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking