[rfc-i] URIs in RFC references, was: feedback on draft-iab-styleguide-01

Ted Lemon mellon at fugue.com
Wed Mar 26 13:37:53 PDT 2014

On Mar 26, 2014, at 2:58 PM, John R Levine <johnl at taugh.com> wrote:
> Since it's exactly what the datatracker does now, it can't be that wrong.

No, the datatracker truncates documents at about a two and a half pages.  This behavior is intensely annoying, because you get just far enough into the document that it interrupts your train of thought when you realize you have to click through the "load the rest of the document" link and then find your place in it again.   It's one of the reasons I don't read documents using the datatracker, which I think Heather is trying to address.