[rfc-i] URIs in RFC references, was: feedback on draft-iab-styleguide-01

Tony Hansen tony at att.com
Tue Mar 25 11:36:56 PDT 2014

On 3/25/14, 12:51 PM, Dave Crocker wrote:

>         http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc2821/ leads directly to a
> page with a rich set of meta-data as well as at least the initial part
> of the document, though I'd wish the "?include_text=1" weren't needed
> in the URL to get the whole document.

Are you saying that you don't know how to set the datatracker to show an
individual the entire document by default?

(upper left corner, under Settings is New Account and Options. Click
Options, and set your default for Show full document text in document page)

Or are you saying that you think the link should automatically pull up
the entire document, whether the individual has specified the option
themselves or not.

     Tony Hansen