[rfc-i] Call for Review of draft-iab-styleguide-01.txt, "RFC Style Guide"

George, Wes wesley.george at twcable.com
Tue Mar 18 11:48:32 PDT 2014

I’ve noted this issue several times, and suggested that perhaps this is
another of the areas where we agree that there is no consensus on which is
“correct", and instead agree that both forms are acceptable as long as the
source document is internally consistent, similar to the guidance we give
on American vs UK English spelling. If the RSE chooses to standardize
(standardise?) on one format in document production of canonical or
derivative forms, that’s a completely separate discussion.

Thanks
Wes George