[rfc-i] Comments on draft-iab-styleguide-01

Jim Schaad ietf at augustcellars.com
Wed Mar 12 19:18:03 PDT 2014

Here are a couple of comments that I have:

1. Section 3.5:  Current text "Abbreviations must be expanded in document
titles and upon first use in the body of the document, which includes the
Abstract."  Based on this it is not clear to me if an item that is expanded
in the Abstract then also needs to be done in the first section as well.
The sentence appears to indicate that the Abstract is part of the body for
the purposes of this rule.

2.  Section 4.8.6.4:  Should use NNN and MMM for the errata ID and the RFC
respectively.  It currently appears that they may have the same number at
the moment.

Jim