[rfc-i] New Version Notification for draft-hoffman-xml2rfc-03.txt

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Tue Mar 11 18:11:10 PDT 2014

Greetings again. I incorporated many of the comments received since I posted the -02, and many things from the rfcformat BoF in London last week. All the diffs are shown in the link below, but the highlights are:

- Added an "ascii" attribute to the fields for author name

- Changed <postalbody> to <postalline>

--Paul Hoffman

Begin forwarded message: