[rfc-i] how do you use PDF versions of RFCs and Internet Drafts?

Leonard Rosenthol lrosenth at adobe.com
Wed Mar 5 09:39:22 PST 2014

Tony - what do you mean by "text structure" and "document structure"?
Those aren't PDF terms or concepts - so can you please clarify exactly
what you mean?

Also, is there a reason you combined Tagged PDF and Bookmarks? Just for
saving a bullet in the message or something else?

Thanks for asking the questions - looking forward to the answers.

Leonard