[rfc-i] Adding line breaks to v3 [from xml2rfc]

Ted Lemon mellon at fugue.com
Mon Jun 30 23:08:01 PDT 2014

On Jul 1, 2014, at 2:03 AM, Sean Leonard <dev+ietf at seantek.com> wrote:
> I have not reviewed the code firsthand. However, if this is an /implementation error/, it seems to my mind to be an acceptable workaround in the v2 grammar to say
> Item1<spanx>
> </spanx>Item2
> and then correct xml2rfc's implementation accordingly, without modifying the grammar.

Hm.  Can you give us a clear example _in an existing RFC_ of the use case you're trying to address?   Because whether or not your use case is something that makes sense, the above example is definitely not the right way to solve it, so it would be helpful to know what we are actually trying to solve.