[rfc-i] not just 'lineprinter' (was Re: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-flanagan-plaintext-00.txt)

Joe Hildebrand (jhildebr) jhildebr at cisco.com
Mon Jun 30 22:52:23 PDT 2014

Yes. And Dave has admitted to not answering my questions because he believes I'm going to snare him in a rhetorical trap of some kind when actually... I really just want to understand the requirements for the next set of formats we're building.  If we missed something in 6949 we could either rev it or document why we didn't follow why it said, for example.

 If he doesn't want to provide requirements, I can't make him, but I also can't factor them into the design process.

Mobile/terse. DYAC.