[rfc-i] not just 'lineprinter' (was Re: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-flanagan-plaintext-00.txt)

John Levine johnl at taugh.com
Mon Jun 30 20:41:03 PDT 2014

>>Wordpad is still free on all windows pcs.
>
>Got anything that works on Macs or Linux?

I've been using enscript (formerly known as nenscript to distinguish
it from a similar Adobe program) for about 20 years to print line
printer-ish text on Postscript printers.  Still works fine.

http://www.gnu.org/software/enscript/

R's,
John

PS: But I would prefer to read I-Ds and RFCs in a format that is
easier to read and doesn't just emulate 1960s printers.