[rfc-i] Two issues with draft-flanagan-plaintext-00

Joel M. Halpern jmh at joelhalpern.com
Mon Jun 30 18:04:38 PDT 2014

The requirements RFC says that we will support printing with page
numbers.  That does not mean printing of the .txt with page numbers.
This whole discussion has been a rehash of what went before.

I, for one, am perfectly happy to let the various tools developers
figure out how they think it is best to meet the printing requirement
rather than heading off and designing for some requirements other than
the ones we agreed to.

Yours,
Joel