[rfc-i] Adding line breaks to v3 [from xml2rfc]

Ted Lemon mellon at fugue.com
Mon Jun 30 12:16:26 PDT 2014

On Jun 30, 2014, at 3:09 PM, Sean Leonard <dev+ietf at seantek.com> wrote:
> It could be an attribute, but only in the context of lists. A tag could be used both inside and outside the context of a list.

Personally I'd like to see a really convincing use case before we consider using it outside of a list.   My experience thus far is that the <br/> tag in HTML is usually used where CSS is the right thing, but is more work.   For an RFC, it's not clear to me that it would be a good idea to introduce this.