[rfc-i] not just 'lineprinter' (was Re: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-flanagan-plaintext-00.txt)

Dearlove, Christopher (UK) chris.dearlove at baesystems.com
Mon Jun 30 02:47:18 PDT 2014

A heresy, but the minimum effort approach I have to printing the current text format, is to open it in Microsoft Word (which I can do with one right click and select) and print (another couple of clicks).

I’m not trying to defend the current approach on that basis, and I realise that’s completely at variance with everything that’s a good requirement. It’s just a convenient hack which I stumbled across by accident. And of course it only works if you happen to use Word.

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer, Information Assurance Group

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687