[rfc-i] New Version Notification for draft-flanagan-plaintext-00.txt

Ted Lemon mellon at fugue.com
Sat Jun 28 19:29:46 PDT 2014

On Jun 28, 2014, at 7:33 PM, Tony Hansen <tony at att.com> wrote:
> Explain please what you think the difference is.

Um.   I mean that the XML that is canonical has to have numbers in it, so that we don't have to rely on the presentation translators to all have the same algorithm for numbering paragraphs, and so that if I am looking at the XML for the document, I can see the paragraph numbers.

IOW, a paragraph in the canonical XML should look like this: