[rfc-i] not just 'lineprinter' (was Re: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-flanagan-plaintext-00.txt)

George, Wes wesley.george at twcable.com
Fri Jun 27 13:26:26 PDT 2014

On 6/27/14, 4:11 PM, "Dave Crocker" <dhc at dcrocker.net> wrote:

>'supported'?  it isn't?  where?
>
>I don't recall hearing that there is anything that can do ascii that
>can't do ascii art.

Seriously? Then where were you during these messages?

http://www.rfc-editor.org/pipermail/rfc-interest/2014-June/007392.html

http://www.rfc-editor.org/pipermail/rfc-interest/2014-June/007364.html

That's it, I'm done. Trying to have a rational discussion with you is a
complete and utter waste of my time.

Wes