[rfc-i] New Version Notification for draft-flanagan-plaintext-00.txt

Ted Lemon mellon at fugue.com
Fri Jun 27 09:07:17 PDT 2014

On Jun 27, 2014, at 12:01 PM, Thomas Clausen <ietf at thomasclausen.org> wrote:
> Say what you want, but telling someone to “look at page 42” is a lot easier than saying “look at section 19.3.4.12 paragraph 9”.

This is silly.   Sure, "page 42" is easier than "section 19.3.4.12 paragraph 9" but walking to the kitchen in my house is easier than walking to the bedroom, when I am sitting in the living room.   This does not mean that I need to re-architect my house.

Why are we wasting cycles endlessly debating this?