[rfc-i] use cases for page breaking hints, Re: Update on the plain text thread(s)

Dearlove, Christopher (UK) chris.dearlove at baesystems.com
Fri Jun 27 08:54:44 PDT 2014

Frankly, I'm already spending more time on this than I should. That's how things are.

I tripped over this mostly by accident, I subscribed to this list for some specific purpose I've now forgotten, and then didn't unsubscribe (though mostly I don't read most of it). So I'm effectively just a random author off the street here.

Am I unique? I tend to assume that in regards like this, that would be surprising. So why no one else? Well, not quite no one else. But not many. (Though not that many people here at all.) Maybe not many random authors - or actually, more important, readers - wander in here. OK, decisions were made some time back, and I can appreciate that people have moved on. But mostly random authors/readers tend not to read every RFC published, especially on what appear minutae of document formats.

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer, Information Assurance Group

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687