[rfc-i] use cases for page breaking hints, Re: Update on the plain text thread(s)

Dearlove, Christopher (UK) chris.dearlove at baesystems.com
Fri Jun 27 06:21:15 PDT 2014

Sure, there are bad cases. But there are also good ones. Do we prohibit someone from doing something that makes his document better, because someone else might use those tools to make his document worse?

And we could always have a mode that goes "ignore what the user said about this".

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer, Communications Group

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687