Dave Crocker dhc at dcrocker.net
Fri Jun 27 06:17:40 PDT 2014

On 6/27/2014 6:13 AM, Julian Reschke wrote:
> The problem with ASCII art is that it doesn't display well on a 7inch
> device in portrait mode.

Displays fine on my Android 7" google nexus device.  Nothing interesting
about the device or the display of RFC 5598 ascii art diagrams.

So I'd appreciate more detail about the problem you are asserting.

BTW, a longer line length will require the text to be smaller, for a
line to fit on a display line.  This will make it more difficult to
read, especially for my older eyes.  (Yeah, my newer ones have no
trouble...)

d/

--
Dave Crocker