Dearlove, Christopher (UK) chris.dearlove at baesystems.com
Fri Jun 27 05:25:31 PDT 2014

Keeping the current line printer format is not what I've suggested. (I did make one early intemperate comment, later retracted. But it didn't say that, and it's not what you're quoting.)

The characterisation is based on replies here. I was expecting the answer to be "if that's what you want, just print the PDF". Which would have been a fine answer. But rather got a "the PDF is not defined yet". Even that would be fine if combined with a "but it should do something like that", but rather got people saying paper isn't important.

I might add that the printable format needs to include everything normative at least.

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer, Communications Group

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687