[rfc-i] Update on the plain text thread(s)

Dearlove, Christopher (UK) chris.dearlove at baesystems.com
Fri Jun 27 05:12:57 PDT 2014

Does the current version allow breaking tables with heading rows repeated, but only at certain points, and keeping two independent things, of any types, together on one page?

Both things you want to do to have a decent display.

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer, Communications Group

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687