Dearlove, Christopher (UK) chris.dearlove at baesystems.com
Fri Jun 27 05:09:41 PDT 2014

Can't try my favourite browser right now, just the one installed here. Which you probably wouldn't believe what it is. And that works. (At least it does in print preview, I chose not to expend the ink and paper.)

There's only one place it's really tested, but there is one place.

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer, Communications Group

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687