John Levine johnl at taugh.com
Thu Jun 26 11:00:14 PDT 2014

In article <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D402F6675 at GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> you write:
>No one I've noticed has suggested that all formats should have line numbers, be easily printable etc.

All of these issues have come up before, often more than once.  It
could save considerable time if you'd review the past year's
discussions on this list.

As noted the last several times we talked about this particular point,
these days, a lot of us are much more interested in formats we can
read and perhaps annotate on an iPad or Android tablet than ones that
might be easier to print on fanfold paper.

R's,
John