[rfc-i] diagram issues

George, Wes wesley.george at twcable.com
Thu Jun 26 10:27:19 PDT 2014

On 6/26/14, 1:21 PM, "Joe Touch" <touch at isi.edu> wrote:

>On 6/26/2014 10:18 AM, Joe Hildebrand (jhildebr) wrote:
>> On 6/26/14, 11:06 AM, "Joe Touch" <touch at isi.edu> wrote:
>>
>>>Another is that to a certain subset of
>> people that we want to read our documents, our insistence on outdated
>> technology makes us seem unqualified to be technology leaders.

++many

>I sincerely doubt anyone looking at an XML2RFC solution will consider
>that a "technology leader" solution.

No, but the input isn't necessarily the important bit for people reading
our documents. If the output is reasonably readable HTML with graphics, or
PDF, or some format that is friendly to mobile devices, they'll at least
not actively be put off by backwardness of the current output format where
describing it as "quaint" is being charitable.

Wes George