[rfc-i] line numbers (was Re: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-flanagan-plaintext-00.txt)

Dearlove, Christopher (UK) chris.dearlove at baesystems.com
Thu Jun 26 08:38:16 PDT 2014

I was going for a minimal requirement - even that has been contentious. The stronger requirement you are asking for? Obviously I'm not against it, I just was in half a loaf mode, when no bread seemed the plan.

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer, Communications Group

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687