Dearlove, Christopher (UK) chris.dearlove at baesystems.com
Wed Jun 25 01:55:24 PDT 2014

Printable cleanly is useful regardless of all other formats.

Page numbers for internal reference are useful regardless of all other formats.

Page numbers for reference to other people in one format is semi-useful, having to reference a format and force the recipient consult that same format.

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer, Communications Group

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687