Dearlove, Christopher (UK) chris.dearlove at baesystems.com
Tue Jun 24 10:09:02 PDT 2014

Seeing myself quoted, I should retract that plain text is useless. Plain text has been repurposed to a different purpose. There's so far no promise of something that fulfils some of its original properties.

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer, Communications Group

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687