Dearlove, Christopher (UK) chris.dearlove at baesystems.com
Tue Jun 24 10:04:39 PDT 2014

No one I've noticed has suggested that all formats should have line numbers, be easily printable etc.

Just that one format should have those properties.

(It's actually printable that's my priority. Line numbers can be lived without, especially if people keep sections short. A reference in a three page section is hard. In a three paragraph section it's easy.)

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer, Communications Group

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687