Dearlove, Christopher (UK) chris.dearlove at baesystems.com
Tue Jun 24 06:54:58 PDT 2014

No promises, but I'll try.

With regard to what we're discussing here, and in case the full 118 pages is too much, any suggestions (sections or page numbers) as to what's particularly useful to look at with regard to these issues would be helpful.

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer, Communications Group

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687