[rfc-i] New Version Notification for draft-flanagan-plaintext-00.txt

Dearlove, Christopher (UK) chris.dearlove at baesystems.com
Tue Jun 24 06:48:54 PDT 2014

I already agreed with you it needed a tool. But all tools that work then produce the same output. It doesn't depend on tool intelligence.

As for "I'm not that interested", can I refer you to your own words about putting words in other people's mouths. And it's a really strange paragraph to make that comment about. I was saying what we want is RFCs easily usable by anyone, including people who haven't (yet) heard of the IETF. Most of us started somewhere like that.

But let's suppose I had the skillset and the time to contribute. You've already said nothing is going to change, so why would I?

(I'm now going to go and do something else.)

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer, Communications Group

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687