[rfc-i] New Version Notification for draft-flanagan-plaintext-00.txt

Dearlove, Christopher (UK) chris.dearlove at baesystems.com
Tue Jun 24 06:17:24 PDT 2014

True with regard to that you need a tool to print the current text. But if I have such a tool, what it produces is well-defined.

" It depends on what HTML was generated, and how capable the viewer is." is precisely the worst sort of answer.

The advantage of PDF is it offers the possibility of a solution free of that ambiguity.

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer, Communications Group

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687