[rfc-i] Summary: use case for 2119 markup

Joe Touch touch at isi.edu
Sun Jun 22 18:07:11 PDT 2014

+1

I feel that using markup to indicate this sort of nuance is infinitely more important than the angels dancing on the head of the pin of how many automatic code extractors or ABNF validators we'll ever need.

Ultimately, there are only a few things that we need to markup in an RFC - and requirements language ought to be the most significant of them.

(I hope this makes my previous logic more clear)

Joe