[rfc-i] Summary: use case for 2119 markup

Ted Lemon mellon at fugue.com
Fri Jun 20 10:37:45 PDT 2014

I think you did not capture two points I was trying to make:
 this is actually a process change, and hence should go through the IETF consensus process
 what it would mean to use this markup is not at all clear
This is not really a point against: it's just a statement that we don't actually have a reasonable basis for making a decision yet, and may need to do an IETF process in order to make a decision even if we do come to the point where we believe we have a reasonable basis for doing so.