[rfc-i] Is there a use case for 2119 keyword markup?

Ted Lemon mellon at fugue.com
Fri Jun 20 00:35:46 PDT 2014

On Jun 20, 2014, at 3:11 AM, Nico Williams <nico at cryptonector.com> wrote:
> So you don't think I should ever have written "this section is INFORMATIVE", nor that <section> could have an attribute to indicate the same?

If you want to say that a section is informative, you write "this section is informative" at the beginning of the section.   I personally don't like this sort of fiddling, but that's the only way I've seen it done.   If you want to do something new, that's a big change, and ought to have IETF consensus.   I don't think you can get IETF consensus on this.