[rfc-i] Is there a use case for 2119 keyword markup?

Nico Williams nico at cryptonector.com
Thu Jun 19 14:07:34 PDT 2014

<informative>
I am tempted to snark that the best way to not end up nitpicking more
later for having semantic markup is to pick fewer nits about it now ;)
 (oops, I just did).
</informative>

More seriously, this is a rather meta issue.  Since we're committed to
markup now, we should do as the Romans in Rome.  We should have the
courage of conviction to follow this commitment through.

(Note the above "should" is just part of prose.  No need to point it
out, of course, except as a demonstration in this thread and this
thread only.)

And with that, I <shall/> stop beating this poor horse,

Nico