[rfc-i] Is there a use case for 2119 keyword markup?

Dearlove, Christopher (UK) chris.dearlove at baesystems.com
Thu Jun 19 06:55:46 PDT 2014

It may or may not be consensus, and things may change. But put in Internet Drafts to become RFCs, and at least the set of ADs before the last changeover would do that - whether you wanted them to or not.

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer, Communications Group

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687