[rfc-i] Is there a use case for 2119 keyword markup?

Dearlove, Christopher (UK) chris.dearlove at baesystems.com
Thu Jun 19 05:03:37 PDT 2014

Unless anything changes, the IESG will review the text version and insist the all uses of MUST are normative, and all uses of must are not. Then just need to ensure that the markup matches that.

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer, Communications Group

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687