[rfc-i] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-xml2rfc-00.txt

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Tue Jan 28 10:48:24 PST 2014

This is the first draft of the proposed v3 vocabulary. It is definitely incomplete. In specific, the discussion that just started about fixing lists is not reflected at all in the differences. Also, there are still the same holes as are in Julian's draft-reschke-xml2rfc for v2. There will be lots of changes and additions to this document before it is at all stable.

This is mostly be published so people can see the general format for the eventual RFC.

--Paul Hoffman

Begin forwarded message: