[rfc-i] <list> brainstorming

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 08:56:44 PST 2014

Break it or don't break it.

If you break it then break it completely and fix the lossage.

I have never been able to use the xml2rfc List model without repeated
reference to the documentation. It is completely illogical and inconsistent.

The HTML list and table models work fine. If there is to be any changes
then just adopt the HTML models that have been proved to work rather than
trying to tweak at the edges.

My HTML2RFC converter works fine. But I think Mark Nottingham's idea of
using markdown is actually a better one. I will add markdown if I get round
to it.