[rfc-i] How to change status for an independent stream RFC?

Nevil Brownlee n.brownlee at auckland.ac.nz
Sat Jan 25 14:57:14 PST 2014

Hi all:

If you decide to submit your draft to the Independent stream, you need to
send the Independent Submissions Editor an email submission, as set out in
   http://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html

When the ISE takes it into the Independent Stream, he does that by asking
the IETF Secretariat to make that change.

Cheers, Nevil