[rfc-i] How to change status for an independent stream RFC?

Loa Andersson loa at pi.nu
Fri Jan 24 20:45:01 PST 2014

Folks,

I don't know who to ask, but I suspect that the person that know the
answer are on this list.

We have a draft (draft-zulr-mpls-tp-linear-protection-switching) that
never made it to standard track RFC, there were a alternative
specification that were picked by the mpls wg.

The authors now want to publish it as an Independent Stream RFC,
to do so the "Status of this Memo" needs to be changed, but there
is no way of doing that in the xml-template we have.

How do we do it?

/Loa

Loa Andersson                        email: loa at mail01.huawei.com
Senior MPLS Expert                          loa at pi.nu
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64