[rfc-i] non-ascii character entries in rfc2xml2

Ralph Giles giles at thaumas.net
Mon Jan 20 13:13:52 PST 2014

I updated last week[1], submitting both xml and xml2rfc2-generated txt.

There are a number of formatting nits, but two in particular I'm not
sure how to solve.

The plain text output contains a couple of unicode escapes. The —
entity in the source xml became '-\u002D' and &nbsp; before <xref>
became '&#160;'. Are these just bugs? What's the proper way to handle
these entities?

The html draft has an incorrect link to Section 4.e of the Trust Legal
Provisions. Onlu 'Section 4' is highlighted and the link goes to the
'section-4' anchor of the draft rather than section 4.e of the TLP
document. I suspect this means the html is derived from the plain-text
upload rather than the xml, and a regex needs adjusting. Where can I
report a bug (or submit a patch) for that?

Assistance appreciated,
 -r

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-codec-oggopus-02