[rfc-i] postal addresses, Remove some requirements on element order

"Martin J. Dürst" duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Sun Jan 12 22:27:43 PST 2014

+1 for postal address as optional text block.

One case where postal addresses can be useful is where an organization
has several locations. As long as there's only correspondence by email,
the address isn't necessary, but on occasion one may want to visit in
person, and in that case, an address at the minimum provides a start to
a conversation (are still at FOO,...).

Regards,   Martin.