[rfc-i] Should Figures be allowed to float?

Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor) rse at rfc-editor.org
Fri Jan 10 14:46:10 PST 2014

On 1/9/14 8:00 PM, Jim Schaad wrote:

> [...]

My impression is that this looks somewhat useful, but is probably more
complicated than I'm willing to get in to for this round of format
modifications.  My preference is to get the big changes done now, have
everyone gain experience with those changes, and then look at what else
will be of value to the authors and readers and editors of RFCs.

-Heather