[rfc-i] Current Cacheing behavior for current XML2RFC

"Martin J. Dürst" duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Wed Jan 8 20:07:45 PST 2014

I strongly agree with Julian. Even if we happen to be in a minority, I'd
note that adding tool support is a volunteer effort, so anybody (even a
minority) can contribute.

Regards,   Martin.

[Unfortunately, I don't have the time to volunteer myself, and on top of
that face the handicap to prefer Ruby over Python :-(.]