[rfc-i] [xml2rfc] Several Internet-Drafts missing at xml.resource.org

Tony Hansen tony at att.com
Mon Jan 6 11:27:49 PST 2014

The problem dates back to when one of the tools servers (merlot) croaked
and xml.resource.org was repointed at another one of the tools servers.
Unfortunately, the bibxml updating code is not running on that new tools
server. The fix is to either get the updating code running on the new
tools server or to repoint xml.resource.org back to merlot. Only Henrik
knows for sure what the real status of these machines are.

     Tony