[rfc-i] On blockquotes and notes for v3

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Mon Feb 24 08:09:15 PST 2014

On Feb 24, 2014, at 7:09 AM, Nico Williams <nico at cryptonector.com> wrote:

> I agree that we should have a blockquote element.  I thought Paul was proposing folding it into the t element, then getting rid of the quote style.  I disagree with what I think Paul is proposing.  If I got confused, do clarify.

I was indeed proposing that, which is why I was asking the group. Not that many people have spoken up, but I think what Nico is proposing is:

- A new <blockquote> element with a "cite" attribute
- Also adding an "indent" attribute to <t>
- Getting rid of the "style" and "cite" attributes in <t> that are in the current draft

Does this work for other folks?

--Paul Hoffman