[rfc-i] Proposed way forwards on backward compatibility with v2

Paul Kyzivat pkyzivat at alum.mit.edu
Tue Feb 18 07:32:05 PST 2014

I find myself mostly agreeing with both Ted and Ricardo, except where
they disagree, and then I'm somewhere in between.

For the most part I am happy to tolerate the foibles of the formatter.
AFAIK I've only ever used vspace for list items with multiple
paragraphs, and so personally would be happy if it went away.

But certainly imagine cases where I would be tempted to tweak things.

	Thanks,
	Paul