[rfc-i] A list of I-Ds related to RFC format

Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor) rse at rfc-editor.org
Mon Feb 17 14:25:39 PST 2014

Hello all,

We have a growing number of drafts capturing the requirements for the
future format of RFCs.  This list has focused largely on the xml2rfc v2
and v3 drafts, but I wanted to make sure everyone has noted the others.
The content of these drafts, in particular the non-ASCII draft, will be
the focus of the RFC Format BoF in London on Wednesday afternoon.

The 'XML2RFC' version 2 Vocabulary -
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reschke-xml2rfc/

The 'XML2RFC' version 3 Vocabulary -
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-xml2rfc/

The Use of Non-ASCII Characters in RFCs -
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-flanagan-nonascii/

HyperText Markup Language Request For Comments Format -
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hildebrand-html-rfc/

SVG Drawings for RFCs: SVG 1.2 RFC -
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brownlee-svg-rfc/

-Heather Flanagan